In the first semester of 2014 GVA Redilco successfully completed 23 office lease transactions in Milan for ca. 34,000 sq m, representing the 24% of the total take-up in the city up to date, and 7 lease assignments in Rome for ca. 8,000 sq m.
Major transactions include:
• the office consolidation of Cariparma - Crédit Agricole Vita Group in Milan Hinterland (ca. 6,000 sq m
• the new Italian offices of Medtronic (ca. 5,500 sq m)
• the new Coca Cola HBC HQ in Milan (ca. 5,000 sq m)
• the new office of Banca Patrimoni – Banca Sella Group in Milan CBD (ca. 2,000 sq m)
• the new HQ of Liquigas in Milan Hinterland (ca. 2,500 sq m);
• the new office of Aegis Media in the EUR area in Rome(ca. 1,500 sq m)
In the retail and fashion sector, where the firm has been particularly active over the last few years, GVA completed various transactions including the acquisition of showroom premises for La Perla and René Caovilla in Milan city centre and new office leases for Kering Group, Gucci and Jo No Fui.
On the landlord rep side, GVA Redilco successfully leased two of the most prestigious, newly refurbished office buildings in Milan and Rome. One of these, the property in Piazza San Fedele in Milan, has been leased to Blackrock and Ardian, both global players in the equity and investment management sector. This transaction set a new revised prime rent in the city centre.